Investing in real estate has been always considered a big decision. Before diving in people want to weigh in all the pros and cons. Another thing that most people consider is timing. Since people are parking a significant share of their investment in real estate, they are looking at getting the timing right.
Akshaya Tritiya: What it is and when it is Celebrated
In 2021, Akshaya Tritiya is being celebrated on May 14, 2021. Akshay is a Sanskrit word that means forever and it is believed that anything is done on that day last forever. This day is also symbolic to bring in prosperity. It is a belief that property purchased on this date will continue to give good returns for their entire lifetime.
The third day of the first half of the month of Vaishakha is celebrated as Akshaya Tritiya. Lord Parasurama was also born on this day.
We Indian attach a lot of emotional value to the days and Akshaya Tritiya is also one of the days that hold a lot of significance in that regards. Post this pandemic, people have started giving even more importance to these emotional and sentimental things.
5 Reasons to Invest in Real Estate on Akshaya Tritiya
There are several reasons why people should consider to invest in real estate on Akshaya Tritiya rather than other instruments
1) Real estate is one investment that remains with you forever. In case, there is ever a need, it is also an asset that can generate liquidity.
2) Gold, shares and other similar investment assets are actually more volatile in terms of their market prices, in comparison to realty. Moreover, in this pandemic, they have not yielded the results that people were hoping for.
3) Appreciation value – People invest in real estate and scout for options that they believe will appreciate over time.
4) Rental Income - Real estate can generate steady income, in the form of rent.
5) Income Tax benefits – By investing in real estate, people can also avail several income tax benefits.
Axis Yog Villas – Great Investment Option!
Axis Yog Villas is one great property that is situated north of Goa that is a great investment option. It is a home away from home that anyone can dream of owning. It has all the modern-day comforts that people of today crave for and it is nestled in the lap of nature, truly offering the best of both worlds.
These Villas are fully serviced at nominal cost, which means that villa owners have to never worry about maintaining them. When not in use, you can rent out these villas and earn steady rental income from them making it a truly win-win option for any investor.